Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thoughts on dancing



A friend said about dancing:
"When I connect with a woman through dancing, it is a real thrill because it allows me to access parts of my personality I cannot do on my own."

To which I replied:
"Dancing, ah, the dancing. The thrill you describe is pretty much a female fantasy of what something resembling love is, by the way. A guy who all of a sudden becomes focused on making not only himself, but also you shine, no verbal communication necessary (most of the time), a lot of touching, but most of all - like you say, clicking when you merge into one with your ideas, physically and mentally. Now, it's ironic to note, that I truly appreciate a talker in a relationship. :) Maybe I just need a dancer.."

Interesting huh? I say yes.

No comments: