Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sweden - cold??

It's been so cold here for a week now. Snow, ice, sleet, rain, wind.. below 0 degrees Celcius way too many times. I want it to be nice and warm, and I can't wait for summer. In the meantime, I booked tickets to see the folks in DC in October. It will be so nice. Loads of things to look forward to now.

Last night at the dance was great because there was a vast majority of leaders which is not that common, which of course meant I could dance all the time, which I quite happily did. I got asked to dance at the same time by two guys and had to turn one down. After awhile I promised someone a dance, and while he was changing his shoes, I had to turn one of the teachers down... oh it's such a hard life being popular on the floor. (May never happen again, so it was very exciting for me :) )

No comments: