Tuesday, March 11, 2008

HECTIC WEEK

I tend to put things off till the last minute. Things have vastly gotten worse this week due to an increasing amount of work that needs doing at school. I also agreed to show up as a spare for tango class tomorrow night, before the Milonga. Every night is filled with laughter, joy and frenzy activity. I need to wind down somehow, but I am not quite sure how. I love my new hobby and the kick I get out of learning something has always been a huge rush for me. Hence, I follow my heart and go dancing, although I should just stay home sometimes and relax. Relaxing is not really my cup of tea, however. I like it, if I relax for the sake of relaxing. I just don't want to feel like I'm sitting around waiting for the next great thing to do. You know?
Off to see some parents now. Tomorrow is tango, thursday swing dancing, and the weekend will be spent taking it easy with movies and some walks in the sun. Hopefully, if there is rain, I can practise my Gene Kelly routine. (oh no, here I go again).

xxx

No comments: