Friday, March 21, 2008

Is every sperm sacred?

Recent conversation with a friend inspired me to put this on here:



Those of you who are familiar with the subject, please enlighten me: What's the point of bringing an unlimited number of kids into this world when according to recent statistics, over 50 percent of marriages end in divorce? I can totally see why people have many children though. Some people are probably perfectly responsible, good care-takers. Personally, if I was a homeless poor for example or mentally ill, unable to even take care of myself, I would choose to have an abortion. If I was irresponsible and had a bit of fun with a guy and it went too far, then probably I would take responsibility for my actions, because I think I'm capable of doing a decent job.

No comments: