Saturday, December 8, 2007

What's the best hang-over cure?

Oh lordy (pick a bail o cotton)... I drank too much yesterday. Not very clever, but damn, it was fun. Per came over and we sang, played and for a few hours. Good fun, but mixing wine, glögg, vodka, whiskey, cheese and lussebullar wasn't so nice. At least not afterwards.
What is the best hang-over cure? I tried Treo and loads of water. I have heard all kinds of weird ones, like Wostershire sauce (sp??), and egg yolks.... It doesn't sound very apetizing though. I think I'll skip it (don't skip it, N!) and head for some McDonalds later.
My friend Maria who now lives in Stockholm, is coming down to visit today. She was the first one to see my apartment with me before I put a bid in. Tonight we will go to Tangopalatset for some lindyhop, nice bums and, oh no, god forbid, more wine...

No comments: