Friday, December 21, 2007

Time Out



I have driven up to my parents' house in the archipelago. Complete solitude and silence by the ocean is what cures the soul more than anything else. Sitting in front of one of the fireplaces is just lovely.
I have been through so much since Midsummer's - first bad, stressful and depressing things, which later turned into more and more positive things happening in my life. Gradually, I have found myself exchanging the life I used to lead for a much richer one. I have started meeting more people than before. New different, vibrant and interesting people with a lot of passion for what they like and do. It's infectous and I find myself being more like I used to be - happy, positive and passionate.

However, this time-out from everyone and everything is very well needed. I need time to reflect and to breathe. I need to be by myself for a little while.

Thanks to everyone who has made these past six months really fun and enjoyable. Merry Christmas to you - and I will catch up with you guys in the New Year.

Love, L

No comments: