Thursday, May 1, 2008

Valborg at Håkan's house.

Today was great. I went to Ingrid's house first and had coffee there, and left my bags. We then went to the boogie woogie class that she's teaching. I got to join and learn the basic steps. What a cool dance! I absolutely loved it and will go along next Wednesday too since they offered. Afterwards, Ingrid lent me one of her bikes and we went to Håkan's Valborg BBQ. People sat in the garden in the dark and had drinks and food. It was really cozy. However, it was pretty damned cold so we went inside. I met more people which was great.


Me & my friend Niclas. We drank lamumba and Laphroig.


Ted, a nice guy who almost bought a house.


Niclas, Ingrid and I stayed until some ridiculous hour. Håkan, the host, is on the right.

All in all, a great day!

No comments: