Saturday, May 24, 2008

Preparing for Stockamöllan

Stockamöllan swingfestival is getting closer. I have no idea what to bring, wear or where to sleep. In a tent, apparently, but I don't feel like buying a tent just for this one thing. I'm sure I'll be able to sleep in somebody else's tent though. A friend, Maria, is coming over today for coffee and maybe some wine, so I'll ask her about the details. I'm sure it will be great though, as we'll have about 4 classes every day...

Herräng...oh boy. Three weeks. I haven't even started worrying about that. I bought a cheap pair of cute high heels today for the blues dancing nights on Tuesdays in Herräng. There is a shop there where you can buy shoes and all sorts of dance apparel. I'm just wondering what to wear for the 2 or 3 theme parties.... New Age??? The admins of the camp sent out a mail with a pack list idea. It's long. But... as long as you have plenty of t-shirts and dance shoes you should get by, right?

I bought a calendar today and have started filling it with exciting things already.

I was excited to dance with Ola on Thursday. He was very good and I just took a class with him as a teacher, "Connection" if you recall.

No comments: