Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oh yeah!!

My God. I don't know if it was because I was well rested, but dancing was like floating on air. The course went fine - we put together all the moves into a routine, and then did it serveral times, all the time increasing the tempo. Swingout, swingout, swingout w Texas Tommy, lindy circle, under the arch, bananen m outside turn, slip in, under the arch, she goes change hands, back charleston turn with left arm, turn back with right arm, exit, fri passering, ...... I've forgotten it, but something like this. It was really fun.
We started by warming up with jazz routine to Cab Calloway's "Are you alreet".
fall of the log, shorty g, fall of the log, half shorty george, 20s charleston fram h, drunken sailor w break, 20s charleston fram h, drunken sailor w break, suzie q to left, suzie q to right, suzie q to left, slow suzie 1,2, 3 (stop), tackie annie, klappa händer ben upp, byt sida, spring in mot mitten, ta tag i nån och dansa loss.

I loved social dancing too. I danced with Sven 4 dances, Anders Eskilsson 3 dances, Ali 4 dances, Olle 3 dances, Ola 2 dances, Micke Antich 2 dances, someone whose name I don't know 2 dances, Ingrid 2 dances, Anton 2 dances, Johan N 2 dances, Magnus from course, 2 dances and Ted 2 dances. Oh and another two with a guy from the course. All in all over 30 dances.... I am exhausted but so happy. It was the best night of dancing I've had, or one of them at least.

Thanks to Anton and Jenny for wonderful course. I got some mp3s for the jazz routine etc, from him today, to practise to.

No comments: