Sunday, October 25, 2009

Glen Echo

Today was very humid. Indian summer at its best but with the additional light drizzle. The changing leaves are beautiful. I wish I had someone to share all this with right now, Larry gave me a ride into the shops and I bought some neat shirts and had a pretzel with spinach and feta for lunch. Came back home and practised some styling upstairs. I love the mirrors because you get instant feedback that way.

Went to Glen Echo with Larry. Got there at the end of Tom and Debra's class at 8.45. There were sooo many people there. I danced constantly the whole night. Dancing with Tom again was perfect. I really am a lucky girl. We danced two dances yesterday. Because it was his and Debra's dance, they were both busy working the room. I was introduced by Tom from stage, and everyone wanted to dance with me. Lucky me.

Afterwards, we had food and drinks in a Diner nearby. I had a grilled cheese sandwich with bacon and some tea. John Mortenson, a dancer and a pilot, was there too. Nice guy. Funny with people you're only friends with on Facebook... :) Tom gave me a ride home and I was back around 1.30 am. Still quite jetlagged...

No comments: