Saturday, October 24, 2009

Arriving in DC

Dancing on Thursday was like floating on air. I think something is working now, that never worked before. Very very very cool feeling. I had to say goodbye to all my friends which was okay since I'll only be here for 12 days. But the sad part was saying goodbye to Anton who is leaving for China soon to work for six weeks, and to Olle and Johan who are leaving for Egypt the day I return. I didn't go to bed at all on Thursday, just stayed up all night and packed.

The trip here was okay apart from a 1,5 hour delay from Kastrup, which meant we had to run through Shiphol (it's huge) with lugggage. I didn't think I could run, but I think I'm going to have to thank lindy hop with greater over-all fitness.

Arrived at 6 ish pm. Larry picked me up at the airport. When we got back Larry gave me two really good beers, from microbreweries around here. Made me a bit tipsy. Danced some with Larry, then watched loads of Lindy clips with him upstairs where he has turned the house into a dance studio.

Went to be at ten - woke up at five. PHew. Today's plan: excersise on treadmill, relax and tonight, meet Tom and Debra at Glen Echo!!

No comments: