Monday, October 26, 2009

Brunch, rest and classes



Had brunch with Larry today. Walked to a quaint little place with a really nice buffet. I've told myselt to stay easy on the food over here, but it's hard on days like this. Some pancakes, maple-glazed sausages and scrambled eggs, yummy! I stayed on in town and did some shopping. Rested for most of the afternoon, and then Larry gave me a ride to Elan dance center, where I took a Charleston class with Tom. He kept telling them stories of how we started talking on Skype. I learned a few new moves: Swedish S-turn, Larry's move and jumping Charleston. Lovely.

After class, Tom and Debra took me to the Silver Diner. I had a Ceasar salad. Delicious. They told me their story, and how they met Fayard Nicholas for the first time. I was flattered to have them telling me all this stuff. We also talked about running a swing dance business, and I learned alot from that. Tom drove me home.

Woke up 3 am. Silly jetlag.

No comments: