Thursday, February 19, 2009

When things slow down

When things slow down, the pieces of the puzzle actually start falling into place. I've managed to do tons of stuff this week, when I'm off work. I've written emails to Lennart and Gunnar about working with them in Herräng this year, gone for coffee with friends, danced lots, tidied the apartment, done the washing, gone to the gym 3 times, and going to get a haircut tomorrow, I believe.

Just great to stay home and not go anywhere for the whole week. I'll go to Göteborg on Saturday to dance though with some friends.

On tonight's agenda: strong coffee, dancing my butt off, and perhaps with it - a fine glass of white wine. One must support our dance community the best at one's ability.

However, three glasses would be the end of the world as we know it.

No comments: