Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cooking Cajun style


Yesterday Olle, Johan N and Håkan came by to cook with me. I had been food shopping, Olle bought the wine, Johan bought cheese and some port with it. My cat Hugo once again abanonded me for a man. He loves them, and HAS to lie on top of them, at all costs. (Smart cat, I've taught him a few good tricks).

It was all very nice: a sweet potato thing with a dip, and a meat jambalaya.

Only thing is, now I'm kinda broke and my kitchen looks like a Beirut warzone. I'm serious. It's bad. Good thing I'm going to try to head off for Gothenburg in a few hours and (god forbid) LEAVE the war zone for 24 hours. Would you believe it?

1 comment:

Mia said...

war zone är sannerligen ordet. mitt städprojekt är klart för idag, jag pallar inte mer :S hur stökigt kan man ha det egentligen!?!?! jag bor i en etta för guds skull!?!?! ha så kul i GBG!!