Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ooobi doo, I wanna be like youuu


Just look at them. They don't have too many troubles in life to worry about. I, on the other hand, have spent too much energy today worrying about:
1. Money. (Not having enough of it seriously sucks. I will make a budget tonight, and then I will put an ad out on Bröllopstorget for Catbay so I can get some more jobs. I hear it's very lucrative.

2. Dance angst - it happens sometime, and I can't help it. I usually think I'm pretty good, but yesterday a girl at the dance said a few things which made me feel like I'd just come out of the beginner's weekend at Tangopalatset. Seriously, what happened there? "Is it the style you aren't comfortable with, or is it the tempo?" (this was a mid/slow tempo song!) Well, I thought I was doing okay until that made me think the opposite.

I only listen to/seek advice from Tom Koerner and Johan N anyway, so I won't spend any more energy worrying about it.

No comments: