Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lindy Hop Deluxe


This weekend saw 100 new, eager, happy beginners learn the basics of the dance at Tangopalatset. Emil & Emelie taught most of them upstairs, while Matilda and Anton had a smaller group downstairs. I handed out some tickets for Thursday's dance, but decided to stay in case they needed any extra help. I helped out a bit as a lead today. I went with Anton and them to a café for lunch.

Last night was great. I was judging the Jack n Jill competition with Sten, Love from Gothenburg, Ulrike and Matilda. Anne and Patrik won. Mannesson came third, very good job there!! It must have been the groovy style or just the red tie. I don't know.

I had some fantastic dances with Anton yesterday, including the last song which was a live performance recording of Ella - 10 minutes long! I was in heaven.

No comments: