Thursday, February 26, 2009

Amazing! That's all I can say.

Yes, tonight was better than I expected. Once again, I decided not to stand and watch. I danced all night, and was exhausted - completely drained, from dancing so much.

Anton's class was all about becoming more aware of the steps you're actually taking, and to really love each and every one of them. I had the privilege of dancing with Anton many times tonight, and I'm in heaven. He's fantastic to dance with. I think it's because I'm totally in love with the music, and I can feel a special thing happening, a connection that's not just physical, with some people who love the music, the way I do.

I also had really good dances with Olle, Antich, Johan N and Johan Å. I love you all, and oooooooooh boy was it great to be me tonight.

Hallelujah. Amen.

No comments: