Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dancing became a passion

I just love dancing so much that I could do it 24/7. I am looking forward to my course with Anton and Jenny tonight, as well as all the social dances and dance camps coming up this summer. I am thinking of attending an event called CopHop in copenhagen in June. Will see if I have enough money.

Right now after having danced on Mondays and Thursdays since January, before I even started the courses, I feel great about everything. I adore the music and I think I have a good feel for it. I am now at the point, however, where I want to start fixing the bugs a little. My dancing friends have helped me there with some useful advice. Will continue to listen to advice now.

Apart from that, I have been asked to help out at the Malmö dances, opening and closing the place, etc. A great way of getting to know people!

No comments: