Sunday, October 28, 2007

Saturday - reflections.



Yesterday everything in my life just somehow seemed to come together again, slowly. For example, I realised it was Saturday. I also realised I should buy some proper food and start cooking. I spent alot of time in town, in cafés and in a restaurant, by myself, just reflecting on things. It seemed to do the trick for me, as today, I feel totally back on track and up to speed again. I have spent the last month or so in some sort of vaccuum and it feels like the bubble has now burst and I can see things more clearly.

In town there were people collecting money for Rosa Bandet - cancer research. The display was fantastic (see image). Dimman and I ended the evening by going to Harry's - a bar in Malmö. It was jam-packed with people dancing and having a laugh. Went home at 2.30 in the morning. Quite enjoyed myself, but I cannot believe the crap music people dance to in those places. Not my scene, but fun nonetheless.

No comments: