Friday, October 12, 2007

Crowded House in Stockholm

Hi all,
Been a bit quiet around here lately. Almost too quiet, to be honest. Moving from a house with more than one person in it and changing some friends around is quite dramatic from time to time. It's positive for the most part, and I have met some new really nice people recently, with whom I have a lot in common.
Posting this from the airport today, as I am off to see Crowded House for the first time since the Together Alone tour. Will be maginificent, I'm sure. I only have good memories: seeing Neil Finn on my New Zealand trip, singing with him in Copenhagen, waiting backstage with my mom once. Been a long journey with them in the car.
Maria will host a party tomorrow, and it will be very exciting, mostly because I barely know anybody there. It excites me to meet new people at the moment.
Have a great weekend peeps!

No comments: