Thursday, October 25, 2007

Make Up Store and a bit of Swing!




Hi folks!
Had a super exciting evening. First I went to Make Up Store with my friend Annika. They had some demos of new make up styles for the autumn. She won first price in their lottery, which was fascinating, since it's quite rare to win anything. We were both very chuffed!
I bought some new clothes today and felt extremely nice and comfortable in them. I must do that more often. Had an invitation from Mårten last Friday to go to see a Big Band play at Tangopalatset today. I went along with my friend Therese, who looked stunning, as usual. In fact, we both did! Unfortunately, we didn't get to dance, but maybe next time. It was one of the coolest things I have ever experienced. Really must start trying this out. Wow... I have grown up with this music so it's in my body and soul - I think it would do alot of good things for me!





No comments: