Monday, December 8, 2008

I hate to be repetitive but....

Dancing was great :)- very energetic. There was a jam which I gladly participated in, as well as Big Apple. I don't know it well enough, but it's a good opportunity to try it a bit and to practise. I really enjoyed it!!

I don't know who is initiating the jam circle, but it's awesome. I love love love it. MORE OF THE SAME, please!!

Today's great blunder happened in a dance with Micke Antich. He initiated a jump and I jumped but did some sort of split instead of what he had planned (I still don't know what??) and landed with legs spread open straight on his thigh. Could have hurt if I were a guy, but now it was just funny!

We went to the pub afterwards, and since Olle was the designated driver, I could have my first beer in that pub. Very nice indeed. Had good talks on the way home.

No comments: