Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'll sleep when I'm dead.


Went to the Turning Torso yesterday with Sonja, and took a few photos there. Luxurious and fun!

I've realized lately that I need to sleep more than I do, and that's the main objective for this week. I've been very sensitive to sounds in general and it's stressful in a school environment where I spend a lot of time working.

Thanks to Krister who quickly sorted out the network here so I can use both computers and run them off the same broadband. Nifty!!

1 comment:

Rhys said...

Lina,

That is a really wonderful portrait of you! Really captured your fun personality! From that, it doesn't look like you need sleep! C keeps telling me that we need 8. Mrs Thatcher seemed to survive on 4 hours. So I guess somewhere in between. Our bodies normally tell us!

Take care
R