Saturday, September 6, 2008

Before the shit hits the fan..


Photographer: Unknown.
I managed to leave work completely clean slated on Friday. A clean, empty desk. Relief. Sitting in the sauna early afternoon looking out of the huge window overlooking the sea, didn't exactly hurt either. The water temp. is still 16 degrees. So far, so good. In the evening I went to the pub with friends of mine.

Today I'll just stay at home taking it easy, before dancing-heaven/hell breaks loose next week: Monday, dance in Lund, Thursday dance in Malmö, Sat - Sun: beginner's weekend (signed up as a lead this time), club night on Sat with live band, and straight after beginner's course ends on Sun, my intermediate course starts in Lund. Hectic, yes. But I can't wait. Exciting! I feel like I've come a long way since I started. Hopefully next weekend will result in alot of fun, but maybe also some progress. I have a feeling my trip to DC (with lessons, social dances and maybe some private lessons) will be the next big thing after Herräng.

Since I never really celebrate my birthday (Dec 26th...) I've decided to go to Stockholm and the Snowball event this year and celebrate a little bit. Dancing? On my birthday? Yes, please!

No comments: