Saturday, July 18, 2009

13 hours of madness

Folkets Hus. Theme Party. Think cartoons. Think superheroes. Imagine this small village in Sweden, which not even Swedes themselves have heard of, full of people from all over the world. Most of these people were wearing costumes of some kind. Some came as Superman, some came as the Joker. There was a Spiderman up on the roof. There was also a light reflection of the Batman sign up on the wall of Folkets Hus. Dancing was magnificent. So magnificent indeed, that I stayed up until 9.30 in the morning dancing. Gah. Many new doors opened for me tonight. I finally seemed to grasp the idea of matching your lead's tension, at all times. I hope I can maintain that sensation tonight and, more importantly, later on when I return back home. I feel completely drained today, after not having gone to bed at all. I will now, however, before I need to work with round 4 of Lennart's evening meetings. Last one for me this year. Over and out.

No comments: