Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A bit of this and a bit of that



I've been crap at updating the blog. I know. Very exhausting few months, but things are looking very bright. Herräng is approaching, and I'll go up there on Friday staying for three weeks with everybody. I hope that many of us will put up tents in the same area so we can hang out.

We had a great Midsummer's in Föreberg (like last year). Dancing loads, singing a bit during the early hours of the morning. Someone recommended I read "The Game", by Neil Strauss. It's about pick-up artists and how love-shy men can improve at the art of seduction. After a long discussion about this, I came to a very simple conclusion: So, when it's all said and done, you end up with this person you're attracted to, and you have to be YOURSELF all of a sudden - then what happens? Whether you used the "push-pull" effect with your person of interest or not, you're now left standing there in the nude, forcing yourself to be....well, just you. You know?

Had sandwiches from Subway in the park next to Mejeriet where we dance, yesterday. Thanks O for buying. I had a few glasses of wine. As always, I thought my dancing was brilliant afterwards :).

No comments: