Sunday, June 7, 2009

5 days and counting

Last week was the most hectic since I started working as a teacher. The police was there two days in a row, and I had eggs thrown on my car too. It was crazy. I was exhausted on Friday. Ali threw an excellent birthday party at his house in Blentarp. I tried an expensive wine, which was absolutely fantastic. Slept there, and came home today. Just been doing chores all day - washing, tidying.

One more week to go. Tomorrow we'll take the kids to Ribban, if the weather is nice. Tuesday we allow them to throw water balloons at us - (should be the other way around, this year...) and other activities. Wendnesday is cleaning day, thursday they all finish. Friday I have to work for awhile to finish the last stuff. Then it's time for Stockamöllan, a week off, then Midsummer's in Föreberg, and then Herräng for 3 weeks. I really can't wait.

After work this week I'll go to the gym, and also try to practise Big Apple. Johan let me come and learn it, and I'm always so grateful that he brings me along to things. It's great!

No comments: