Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dance events coming up


I'm very careful with money now, so that I can go to Herräng and possibly DC this year too. I just signed up for Herräng intermediate/advanced. Should be good. I hope to get to work with Lennart and Gunnar this year too, doing the evening meetings. A dream solution for me would be to only work with the meetings during weeks 1-2, then take classes week 2. I've talked to Hasse & Marie about doing a private lesson with them week 1 also.

The picture is of Tom and Debra's dance team Eight Week Wonders as they were doing an audition for America's Got Talent (Yes, the one where the Hoff is one of the judges). The cool thing is that all the women have the same pants, except debra who doesn't have suspenders on hers. She gave her pair away to ME when I was in DC. :P I love them, thanks again!!

No comments: