Saturday, September 22, 2007

Why don't men in their 50s take care of their wives?

Thomas, Eddie and Jessica at GALLIA, close to Södervärn, Malmö.

Just a thought.
Why is it that some men in their 50s seem to think they are God's gift to women, at the same time as they have a wife and family to take care of?
Last night when I was out and about, I got up to play a few songs with Jessica, and a man who had been chatting me up before that, now was totally in awe. So he bought me a rose and started being all clingy and yucky, so I had to tell him to stop. After awhile he took his rose back and left the pub. :) Maybe he was going to try it with somebody else, or maybe give it to his wife, who knows? It was quite amusing really.

Tonight I will go out and play with Dimman, a friend of mine. Play, as in drink some wine.

No comments: