Saturday, September 29, 2007

Finally!







... is not only the title of an excellent standard jazz tune, but also the feeling I have inside tonight. I have finally moved to the apartment. I managed to unpack most things in one day, and Maria helped me move all the boxes. I'm feeling right at home here, and luckily, so do the cats. I think they can sense that this now feels like a home, as opposed to the house, which felt like something spotted in a horror movie from Russia for the last month or so - moving boxes everywhere, and no television - there was nothing to do but to sit infront of the computer.

Now, on the other hand, I have (those 2 of you who read my blog regularly may find me annoying now) again, one spatula, one breadknife, one bed... It's so much easier to choose and to not feel stressed about having too much to choose from.

I have mixed emotions about coming here. It's always a big deal when you move. I have moments when I feel sad still, but for the most part, this is very exciting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Så som en av de två som läser din blogg regelbundet så tycker jag inte att du är irriterande...än =)
Valfrihet kan ibland vara hämmande faktiskt, tycker tillexempel att mataffärer med exeptionellt stort urval kan bli lite för mycket för lilla mig så jag handlar hellre hemma på lilla ica i byn. Skönt att du är inflyttad och vad du kommer att må som en prinsessa!! Tjoohoo!

puss från din fru

Lina K said...

Tack för detta frun!
Jag håller med om mataffärdilemmat. Man blir handlingsförlamad på något sätt. Ska jag spela gitarr? Ja, ok, men vilken? Eller.. kanske piano, eller keyboard...eller laga mat, men vilken gryta ska man använda av alla hundratals? :) Detta blir precis lagom!
Kram tebax