Sunday, August 30, 2009

Oh yes!


Today I'm proud of where I am in my life. I've spent alot of time recently trying to implement some easy routines - like eating breakfast (harder than you would think), and keeping my flat clean and tidy and, most importantly, spending more time alone, and relying on the fact that people WILL contact me even if I choose not to initiate it. I love organizing events, parties, get-togethers of all kinds - but I've realized, that there are more people out there who are perfectly capable of doing it too.

I've spent alot of time in the gym, losing quite alot of weight and just gaining more control over my body the way it moves, or rather, the way I choose to move it. To me, there are two things that prevents me from taking a huge step on the Lindy Ladder - 1.lack of body control, due to poor general fitness and 2. a mental block, which is only there, really, because the body control-thing doesn't work like it should. I find, as I work out more, I become more aware of what's going on, and I feel stronger, I realize when I have bad posture or jump around too much. This in effect, makes me feel more confident - and as I see the changes coming, in the mirror, it's easier for me to let go of that stupid mental block.

Come on, just bring it on! I'm ready.

No comments: