Saturday, May 2, 2009

Crazy busy


Thursday we had a barbecue at Håkan's in Lund. Most of the dancers I hang out with were all there. Then, hungover struck, and I spent most of Friday lying on the sofa. Ended the day by going to Johan's in Lund for whiskey sampling. I drove the Malmö people there, which meant I couldn't drink. I didn't really feel like it either yesterday. Anton, Åkers and Birgitta went. Today I've recorded 15 girls at their hen party. Went swell, but after that I had to stress like crazy to get my printer working so I could meet the 5 pm deadline, when someone I recorded last week was supposed to turn up to pick her CDs up. The pic shows the result. Tomorrow, I will grade papers, do my taxes with a friend and meet someone for a bit of wine. Then work the next day.

Deep breath.

No comments: