Sunday, August 19, 2007

Fingers crossed for cute apartment









Hi all.

I have now been looking at 20 or so apartments, and it's tricky to find one that I like and can afford. I am not willing to trade this great house and garden for the most shabby place I have ever seen. That's why I keep looking. Hopefully soon, a bit of luck will come my way.

Apart from apart-ment hunting I still go out with friends alot. This weekend I had a great time with childhood friends / sisters Mia and Tina Ottosson, and Tina's boyfriend K-G. This weekend saw the beginning of this years' Malmö Festival. I am not too keen on all the people downtown, but very much enjoy the food stands as well as the great variety of concerts. Will see the ARK on Friday for sure. This weekend we all had a laugh at my old favourite place "Gatan Bar" with my friend Dimman.

When Tina and Mia were here, we recorded some stuff in the studio. May as well make the most out of that perfect room. Despite everything that has happened, I am so greatful that I have had that studio. It's brought so much joy into my life recently. I am going to continue running the business when I move, if it's the last thing I do.

No comments: