Saturday, May 12, 2007

I had a dream...





Life being extremely hectic, both physically and mentally right now, with kids at school who have broken homes and whatnot, I just wish I could win the lottery so I could buy an outdoor spa. Really, just sit on my ass until I finally felt like getting up and taking care of things again. I'm completely drained today, and thank goodness it's summer soon. For a second today, I will pretend I'm in this wonderful spa which my work kindly treated its employees to at one point. Anybody has some cash to spare for a poor teacher? :)

1 comment:

Rhys said...

Hi Lina,

take it easy! I will email you something that may be of interest to some of your older children (for ages 15-17) - it is a short course run in the summer by United World Colleges - kids coming from disadvantaged backgrounds will be given preference. I'm going to be running some photographic workshops for them. You'd need to be quick with applications - they have to be in by May 18.

take care
Rhys