Sunday, May 13, 2007

Gardening Day





Woke up with a sudden urge to buy plants and flowers for the garden. Thought I could live without it, because it's such a hazzle when you leave the house, but no, I MUST have them.


Niall went along with it and thought it was a great idea, so we went to Tirups Örtagård outside Staffanstorp. It's a great little place that sells all herbs you could ever imagine. We bought 5 rosemary plants, 4 sage plants and one lemon thyme plant there. The car smelled somewhat better with the herbal addition.

We then went to Skåneplantor and bought a load of flowers for the garden. I've spent most of the day putting it together and it came together pretty well. Adds a bit of colour anyway. Just hope my bayleaf tree catches up with things, it's a bit under the weather. I need to buy another 6 yellow flowers for the big pot (see above) because 6 on their own weren't enough.

No comments: